Sand Sculpture Festival-Taman Budaya Sentul

HEY! For the last day of Holiday (for me), my mom, lil sister, lil brother and I went to SSF at Sentul City yesterday. We went around the world :P. We were heading to there after pray Zuhur. Now I only want to share my photos there, so I hope you like them :3
Ina


The photos while the team made their Sand art

Here are the team, they come from many countries



























Wonders of Indonesia

Wonders of Indonesia




































 

















































Envy *ups* :))


Comments

  1. Shocking pink! Love it <3 btw prepare yourself, tomorrow we'll have photo session with Kamal's Jersey >w< (fyi aku fotografernya lho na :3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :3 Yes, can't wait! hehehe (iya Ki, pas hari rabu dikasih tau Kamal, akhirnya ketemu Kia :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hijaber!:D
    check mine if you have a chance thankyou :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is great! I've follow yours :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment